Wings Over Camarillo Airshow
August 19, 2023 – August 20, 2023
Wings Over Camarillo – The Premier Air Show On The Central Coast Of California
At Wings Over Camarillo, you will be able to view a wide variety of air show performers, both in the sky and on the ground. Our list of amazing air show performers is below.
VICKY BENZING in her PT-19 Stearman
JOHN COLLVER in his AT-6/SNJ
JUDY PHELPS in her Pitts
SAMMY MASON in his Edge
Tom Larkin in his Minijet
Red Bull Helicopter Aaron Fitzgerald
Mig-17 Jason Somes
ADDITIONAL AIRCRAFT PERFORMANCES
Note most of these will also be available to view on the ground before and after their performance.
- USAF Wings of Blue Parachute Team and Red Bull Parachute Jumpers
- P-51 (Man of War and Red Tail)
- Japanese Zero
- Corsair I (F4U)
- Spitfire MK14
- D-Day Doll C53 Skytrooper – Built in 1942-1943, played a very vital role in the D-day invasion of Normandy.
- WWII Airborne Demonstration Team WW-II Reenactors 82nd/101st Airborne.
- Dawn Patrol RV Formation Team 6 RV formation team.
- Condors – AT-6 and SN-J – WWII advanced trainers; Fly maneuvers similar to what advanced training that was required for combat.
- T-34 Mentors – Post WW-II Navy and USAF basic trainer.
- PT-22s – 22s Primary Army Air Corps trainers during WW-II
- Navions – Always a crowd pleaser with their formation flying.
- Ventura County Sheriff’s Organization Air Unit will demonstrate their firefighting and water drop capability in their HH-60/UH-1.
- Lancairs, Glassairs, Dragon Fly, J-3 Cub – Experimental airplanes are home-built and many of these flying are built in Ventura County.